Can You Afford to Stay Home with Baby?
6 tips for cutting costs
Do you know if your family can manage a household with one income? To help you figure it all out, consider these six tips for cutting costs.
• Cut utility bills by lowering your thermostat even two degrees.
• Use low energy light bulbs, and repair leaks and drips that drive costs up.
• Become a coupon clipper and lower your food bill drastically.
• Keep the cost of your home and car constant for the next five years. Cars run well for years and there is no need to upgrade just because your lease is up, and your home will feel overcrowded with kids' toys regardless of size.
• Keep baby-sitting costs low by developing a network with other parents in your area.
• Start your own business in your home and enjoy the freedom and financial benefits of working for yourself.