We encourage you to post a comment if you find a professional that you feel strongly about. But first we would like to present an overview of some rules.
1. You must be 13 years old or older in order to post on this section of the website.
2. Please be aware that by submitting content to Hudson Valley Parent you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable and irrevocable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions in any media and to use the names included with the submission.
3. As a condition of your use of this special section of this website, you warrant that all information you supply is true, accurate and current. Please choose carefully the information you post on Hudson Valley Parent. You may not post any information that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Also there will be no soliciting, linking to objectionable material, or impersonating someone else.
Despite this prohibition, you may see information that is incorrect or objectionable. Although we assume no responsibility or liability for this material, we would appreciate it if you would please contact us if you become aware of this misuse of our site. Email our publisher at email@example.com.
4. Although Hudson Valley Parent has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the posted content, Hudson Valley Parent reserves the right and has the absolute discretion to remove, screen or edit content without any notice.
5. Hudson Valley Parent takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted, stored or uploaded by you. Nor are we responsible for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, falsehoods, obscenity, you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Hudson Valley Parent is not liable for any statements provided by its users in any public form, personal home page or other interactive area.