Looking for summer fun the entire family will enjoy?
1. Plant a fall garden. Let your children decide what you will grow.
2. Go to the park. Swing alongside the kids. Don't forget to tilt your head back!
3. Make homemade ice cream. Have a contest to see who can make the biggest sundae with all the trimmings.
4. Count the stars. Don’t stop there, look for shapes in the clouds and tell old family stories.
5. Go bike riding. After dinner gather the family and get a quick bike ride in!
6. Watch the sunrise. Get up early to greet the sun or stay up late to watch the sunset.
7. Slip ‘n Slide. Run through the sprinkler system together.
8. Catch fireflies. See who can catch the most!